The DOODE RDA is a creation from Ryan (Squidoode). Squidoode is known within the community for his progressive coil creations, YouTube channel “The Art of Vaping” and attention to craft/detail. This is the first atomizer designed by Ryan with the intent to accommodate a wide range of builder experiences from beginners to your master builders. The DOODE RDA offers a unique building platform, which is elegant with its modest appearance, affordable and dynamically functional.
• 24mm Barrel Diameter – 26.75mm Overall Height (not including drip tip).
• 22.75mm Build Deck.
• 11mm I.D. wide bore recessed delrin drip tip.
• Standard 510 connection w/ gold plated screw.
• Peek insulators.
• Unique “Collet Post Assembly” rebuilding platform.
• Gold plated brass Post/Inserts/Nuts.
• Air Slit designed for under coil air movement.
• Adjustable horizontal airflow combined w/ Air Slit generates a large range of airflow options.
• Various “Collet Inserts” ranging in cutout sizes (S-1.3mm, M-1.9mm, L-2.4mm, XL-3.0mm) to accommodate a wide range of builds. *Atomizer comes preloaded with an extra set of M sized Collet Inserts.
• 12mm length from centerline to centerline of posts for wide coil fitment.
• 1/4″ Doode Wrench & spare O-rings included.
The design was inspired by the mechanics of a collet chuck system which is commonly used on Dremel’s, electrical connections and CNC machining. In this mechanical system, you have various inserts to receive different sized (and shaped) parts to make a secure and detachable mounting connection. Taking that idea and redesigning it into a highly functional atomizer was the goal. It is the first ever “Collet Post Assembly” rebuildable deck. The atomizer comes with 4 different sized Collet Inserts and one additional set pre-inserted in the atomizer. With the range in cutout sizes, it will accommodate almost any sized build. The way it works is you first select the Collet Insert that is the tightest fit for the build you are going to instal. After making that selection and assembling it into the Collet Post and loosely threading the Collet Nuts into place then you simply place your coils straight down into the post, torque down on the Collet Nuts as if you were mounting a tire and working back and forth between the two nuts with the provided Doode Wrench. From there you bend your coils down 90 degrees. Not only does this system get rid of the need to mock up coils to cut leads prior to fitment, but the nut provides a more solid connection than your standard screw and post hole which doesn’t loosen as easy over time and heat exposure. With the coils being “top mounted” they sit higher than on your average atomizers configurations. This allows for longer wick leads which give you more wicking without jamming it into the deck.
Use this product at your own risk. Keep out of the reach of children. You must be at least 18 years old to use this product. By purchasing this item, you agree Squidoode LLC, the manufacturer, the distributors, and/or resellers of this product are not liable for any damage and/or injuries that may occur by use or misuse of this product. Due to the nature of this product, there are no warranties or refunds. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information.