Twisted Messes RDA² – GOLD AF / 24k Gold Plated
Available in two finishes, Matte and Polished (Choose options below).
Fully Compatible with the TM²RDA (TMSquared).
Base metal is 304 Stainless Steel, top-cap and deck are fully plated in 24k GOLD, insulators PEEK.
Hex-Driver, 4 spare hex-screws, extra o-rings and 510 drip-tip adapter included.
The Twisted Messes RDA² (TMSquared) features a two-post design with 4 individual post holes designed by the renowned Twistedmesses.
Each post hole is 2.8mm in diameter accommodating any build you can throw at it.
The split-post design allows for a dramatic increase in coil installation versatility.
Check the gallery pictures and detailed description below for more information.
Here are the specs for the Twisted Messes RDA² (OEM from Wismec)
Each package contains: One assembled atomizer, one high-quality 1.5mm hex-driver, one extra black AFC ring, one extra RADEL drip tip, 4 extra hex screws, one 510 drip tip adapter, 4 extra o-rings
• Split post design allowing coil installation into the center, far sides or via the standard method.
• Negative post milled into the deck
• Deck is 22mm
• Four individual 2.8mm post holes
• Clamp style posts with flat bottomed screws for better connection (thanks to JayBo)
• 5.5mm juice well
• Stainless Steel throughout the RDA (except contact pin)
• The black Drip Tip is not delrin. It is RADEL, a high-temperature plastic with a slightly lower melting point than PEEK
• That Hex-Driver tho! (check the gallery pic and prepare to fall in love with hex screws)
• Square air-holes, cut via electricity
• All PEEK insulators
• Gold plated brass contact pin
• Three 3x3mm adjustable square air-holes, with a single coil airflow option on the inner barrel (smallest option is one air-hole open, in both single and dual mode)
Warning: This is an advanced vapor device that requires installation of custom heating coils, and is not recommended for beginners. Please ensure that you understand what you are purchasing before buying this product. Make sure to read all instructions contained within the packaging to ensure safe operation.
Use this product at your own risk. Keep out of the reach of children. By purchasing this item, you agree Squidoode LLC, the manufacturer, the distributors, and/or resellers of this product are not liable for any damage and/or injuries that may occur by use or misuse of this product. Due to the nature of this product, there are no warranties or refunds. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information.